The Brewer’s Yeast, Fennel Seeds, Wheat Germ, Flaxseed Meal, Dill seeds, and Rolled Oats in the Lactation cookies are what specifically help with a lactating mother’s milk supply
Key ingredients and benefits:
- Brewer’s yeast, contains iron, protein, B vitamins, chromium, selenium and various other trace minerals. Not only does it promote milk supply, it is believed to help with fatigue and the “baby blues.”
- Wheat germ is beneficial because it contains zinc, which is a must for breastfeeding. Zinc aids the immune system and even helps to protect cracked nipples, a common occurrence when breastfeeding. Like brewer’s yeast, it is also believed to help with postpartum depression
- Oats are another must for breastfeeding mothers. They are high in fiber and full of iron, protein and complex carbohydrates. Low levels of iron in the body can actually reduce milk supply.
- Flaxseed has good fats and enzymes, which are important for increasing the content of breast milk.
- Fennel increases milk production and aids digestion. It contains phytoestrogens and is thought to help letdown.
- Dill Seeds increases milk supply while helping digestion.
Price Now @1,000/- A pack of 10 Count Cookies (500g) available at our Online Shop
Cookies are Also available at all Chandarana Foodplus Outlets