Newborn Baby Care
A newborn baby can feel small and fragile.
Being a parent is one of the most wonderful and rewarding roles you will ever have in your life, it’s also likely to be the toughest. Every baby has their own characteristics and traits which make them the person they are and you will have to adapt to their ever changing needs.
Every new parent wants to do as much as possible right when it comes to their precious newborn. From burping your baby to dressing him to cutting those tiny nails, it can all seem pretty challenging sometimes. Luckily, with a little practice, you’ll be a pro in no time.
A baby is sure to light up any home, but knowing how best to accommodate your new son or daughter is key to a happy transition.
With a Little Practice, You’ll be a Baby Care Pro in no time.
- Welcoming the new member of the family
- Coping with a newborn baby
- Feed on demand
- Keeping dads involved
- How to deal with visitors
- Skin-to-skin contact
- How Newborn Baby communicates
- Umbilical Cord Care
- Why Babies cry
- Bathing your baby
- Burping your baby
- Dressing your baby right
- Naps and sleep
- Soothing your crying baby
- Preventing and management of diaper rashes
- Managing Baby Colic
- Baby Blues and PND (Postnatal Depression)
- Going back to work preparations